Focus
No, not the Arthur Miller novel. Well let's leave behind the unpleasant events of this week-my cousin's impending incarceration,, the animosity manifested in the comments field, my lost ATM card-and focus on BLOGATHON 2006!!!!


I've got my bag of candy from Dylan's including gummi brains, sour worms, nerds, heartbreakers, and gummi bunnis. I have my killer bunni slippers, my hello kitty pjs, my official house of 1000 corpses red hot pussy liquors t-shirt, and of course Marv clean and at the ready. I have my bag o' lush products-whoosh jelly and party on temple balm for during and dream time, bathos, and hot milk for after. I have typhoo for during and stress relief tea for after. I've got stay the fuck awake music (lots of punk). Here is a picture of Bunni Blogathon Central Command:



Because I know I can go all night long, but can you?

If you haven't yet, you can sponsor me here . If you can't give, that's ok spread the word. Since I'll be running two blogs for the 'thon I figured I might not have much time to answer emails and so on about how I'm doing. I've set up a group blog How's My Blogathon? so that Bakerina, Keith and Hopeless Flirt as well as myself can post on how we are fairing so far. Since that blog isn't participating in the blogathon, we'll just be updating when we want. If you want to see some behind the scenes of blogathon head over there- I've got a digital camera people and I'm not afraid to use it!

If you're lucky, you'll be able to say you stayed up all night long with with Bunni. Now that's a story you can tell your grandkids!

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?