The Best Offer I've Had This Week
Was feeling lonely last night. For some reason thought about Eric. I'll be honest with you, haven't really thought about him all that much lately, he's become more of an abstract concept. But last night, I was missing him, the life I could have had.

The universe, of course, answers these desires in the most perverse way possible.

My email was empty except for the following:

Hi, Karl-Heinz

It is a lovely day today, I am a lovely lady:)) and if you are a nice guy - just
"Mister Right" for the right Lady please, find me at
http://dating-foryou.com/passion/
Maybe we are living for together but we don't know it yet?:)
How can we understand it? let's start corresponding and we will see how good we
are for each other!

talk to you soon
Carolina


I'm going back to bed.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?