Simply Irresistible
Well the men of NYC apparently missed me something fierce. I've been getting hit on, oogled, complimented, courted ever since I returned to this fair metropolis on Tuesday. Is it something in the water?

Last night was the premiere of Jeremiah Kipp's The Pod, a short film about a couple who takes a psychedelic drug that promises to enhance their connection. I'm not going to say much about it now because I want to really think about it, but if you have the chance to see it-definitely do so.

Anyway, Larry Fessenden has a role in the film and after the premiere we all headed out for drinks. At the end of the night it essentially ended up being me, Larry, and Jeremiah at the table drinking. We talked about My Dinner With Andre and about the current attitude in America in terms of consciousness and experience. I stated to talk about my former students and near the end Larry said, "Your sense of outrage and propriety is refreshing."

Oh I love that man.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?