I'm Sorry But I Have to Share This With You
So this twit I gave my phone number to on Saturday night is talking to me on the phone right now. For some reason he called me and he is telling me about some movie/comic book idea he has. Now I knew I was in trouble when he started with, "So God has all these angels," but when I officially opened blogger and started typing was when he said, "But there is this one Reaper (an angel of death) who is different from all the others, but God doesn't know why."

Can you see now why I prefer men who don't speak my language? It's so much easier to respect them when you have no idea what they are saying.

Is it wrong that I suggested to him that it would make a better children's story? Really?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?