Jumping the Gun

Well I know you all want to hear about adventures, but I'm going to spoil the dramatic arc because today my new parisian paramour asked me to join him at his family home in Brittany with him in August. And I had to tell you because I'm just gushing with the insanity of it all. Don't worry, there is still ALOT to tell, but it's just so nice to finally have a guy crazy over me and not just crazy.

I swear to you I will start the posts soon, but at the moment I'm still recovering from jetlag and running around performing all of my errands (buying food, doing laundry, unpacking) that one must do when one returns. But I'm a very different little bunni. Not, at the moment, the littlest ball of hate in the world. And perhaps with more hope than I ever thought.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?