Almost Over: NYCHFF
One more day if sitting alone in the dark watching just about everything scary imaginable and then some. Yesterday I survived the brutal The Girl Next Door, which should not be undertaken lightly although it is a fabulous movie. Then the mood was lightened by the amazingly entertaining Botched by Kit Ryan, who also hung out at the bar last night and regaled us with tales of why movie execs made him transfer the original setting of the movie from Scotland to Russia and certain anatomical sight gags involving large rat testicles. He is, as they would say, a lovely bloke who has made one Hell of a movie. I, for one, can't wait to see it again, which will hopefully be very soon.

On my way home a bouncer stopped me on the street. "Hey you, what are you dressed as? A biker chick?" "This is just what I'm wearing." If I was in a costume, it would be hard to miss as I like to go all out. He then proceeded to try and hit on me. At the end of the conversation he said, "I hope this won't be the last time I see you." "I live around the corner" I replied. "Well how come I haven't seen you before?" "Maybe," I told him, "You haven't been looking. After all I'm hard to miss." This man has no hope. I am going to have a good time eating him.

Now it's time for me to grab lunch before I sit through ANOTHER 8 hours of horror.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?