O damn it I just spent a half an hour updating my blog and then my computer crashed and wiped it all out. And I just don't have the energy to do it all again today, but rest assured tomorrow I shall regale you with tales of sin and scandal

For now I would just like to say that I have a crush on a guy named Max. I feel like I'm twelve again. I have actually reverted to calling friends and asking them to interpret his behavior. "Oh he walked me to the elevator again today. Is that a good thing? Do you think likes me, do you?" I'm sure i'm going to get smacked sometime soon. It's getting to that annoying point where my friends are going to start saying "ok you need to do something about this." At which point I finally get to make that performance art class I took in college a useful learning experience. "Max, I would like to do an interpretive dance of my feelings for you. While I put on the antlers, you probably want to cover yourself in this plastic tarp so as not to ruin your clothes." Oh to be young and silly again.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?