"I could eat my underwear and barf something prettier in pink" heather kelly (former student) commenting on the ugly prom dress Molly Ringwold wears in Pretty in Pink

So now I have become one of those people that updates their blog four times a day. Well now I've completed that goal. I would just like to lodge another complaint. In a previous post, I complained about a Celine Dion Chrysler ad, now I would like to complain that AOL thinks that Chelsea Clinton making 100,000 dollars a year after graduation is news worthy. Now part of the reason I'm complaining, and I am open about this, is that it depresses me to no end because I am barely making any money. But when did what our former president's kid does become news worthy? Are we that desperate for news of Bill?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?