"What do you call a man with half a brain?-Gifted."
Ok so he hasn't called. Arguably because I spend all this time online and he can't get through and he probably thinks that I gave him the wrong number.
Sure, let me think that ok.
So, now I'm debating calling him, which is probably a big mistake, especially considering that I've had a margarita and after fifteen minutes of conversation I would be like "Um would you excuse me while I pass out?" Oh yeah, how can he resist my feminine wiles? (Is that even how you spell wiles? These are the types of questions that keep me up late nights. It is also the reason I'm probably still suffering from a cold.)
"I'm a mental patient, I'm supposed to act out" -Twelve Monkeys

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?