"Sometimes being a whore is the right thing to do." James Pergola (former student)
Yes so I hung with one of my former students on saturday night, which was totally fun. We swapped men suck stories (since he is gay, and can therefore feel a straight woman's pain). I told him about this whole situation with these two guys next door. To make a very long story short, there were these two guys. I was attarcted to both for different reasons: Gerry because he was, let's face it, incredibly gorgeous, and Alex because he was funny and witty and smart and sensitive (but let's just say not conventionally good looking). So anyway, Gerry is about as deep as a petri dish, but for sheer fooling around purposes totally acceptable. But Alex is the guy I really wanted for a boyfriend. What I didn't know is that these guys not only knew each other, but actually live together. So one night I'm fooling around with Gerry in his living room and in walks Alex. And of course I have this, well there goes that possible relationship (not that there even was one, there was just my personal hope that there could even be the idea of a relationship) with Alex. So then after that I was all tortured that I totally screwed up with Alex (when in fact there was nothing going on with Alex to even screw up). So then after that I was like no fooling around with Gerry, bad girl. But of course, I ended up fooling around with Gerry, again. (I'm sorry he's REALLY hot, and he was also really flirting and well there was NOTHING going on with Alex, so what was i actually going to lose?) Well, come to find out after all this self torture that I ruined my shot with Alex, that Alex has a girlfriend. (And my I say not a particularly good looking one as at first I thought she was his mother) So there you go, as my former student James pointed out "See you instinctively did the right thing." Yes, sometimes being a whore IS the right thing to do. (And as Wilford Brimley would say "And the tasty way to do it.")

In other news met an attractive guy (unfortunately an actor) this weekend. And since I don't believe in G-d, or if I did, I don't believe he would take my calls, I need all of you to meditate and pray and burn candles that this guy will pick up the damn phone and call. PLEASE. Just out of curiousity don't you want to know what I will blog when I'm actually happy?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?