Ok so the intended has not called. Men. Even my enfianced doesn't call. Jesus. What does a woman have to say to get a man to call back these days!

Ok so now I'm totally depressed because I just saw About Schmidt . Well I depressed because of a lot of other reasons too, although I did get two more proposals today, making three marriage proposals in three days. What is this an epidemic? We go to war and suddenly the men want to marry me. Not call me you understand, just marry me and then go fight somewhere. Life is just getting too god damned wierd. So I'm not going to finish my John story just yet as I am depressed and I need to grade papers so I am going to go to my local hang out to be depressed and grade. If my students knew I think they would spring for me to go get a script from my psychiatrist. Assuming he will even still treat me. I would just like to make this comment about the movie and then I will will adjourn to drinking. About Schmidt seems to me like what American Beauty would have been like if it had been written by Samuel Beckett. The film had this winding down quality that reminded me of Krapp's Last Tape which may be an unfair comparison since I read it in high school, but they seems similar enough to me.

Liquor calls. I must follow.

"The Cowards never started the journey. The Weak died along the way. Only the Strong made it across. They were the Pioneers." Sign in ABout Schmidt

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?