"When you are crazy, as you clearly are, do you know that you are crazy?" Brad Pitt to Kevin Spacey in Seven

Tired. Depressed. Don't want to elalborate. Yesterday the only people who called were A my gay former student B my mother and C the mad professor. Spent the night out with my former student drinking specialty cocktails and reminscing about college. We agreed. We miss it. We want to go back. I didn't really miss it until this year. But now, I miss the summer nights in the courtyard, drinking forties of cider, the roof parties at Whitney's, the balcony parties at Blair's, the until 11 am parties at Ryan's, sleeping on couches at John C's, bitching about our voice teacher being drunk everyday and giving the same three comments ("you're holding back" "You aren't fully in touch with your cheast resonance" and "You aren't dealing with the place." How are you supposed to "deal with the place" with you voice?), Mark and his invisible girlfriend, Jeff and his "I don't why know people think I'm gay just because I have a Phantom of the Opera shower curtain." Living on fifteen cups of tea a day. My best friend living across the hall and showing my the "inspirational" ice skating performance of the day.(I left college knowing the differing between a sow cow and a toe loop.) Kevin and his obscene way of eating the soft ice cream. Spending Saturday night at Wonder Bar. I miss it. As depressed as I was then, it was sheer joy compared to how I am now.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?