Slacker

Actually I did blog saturday night, but then the new and improved blogger ate my entry and I just didn't have the energy to type it again (I'll do it later this week.) Tomorrow is the big meeting where I have to teach the other teachers how to teach Lysistrata, Antigone, the Symposium, and Genesis. I'm sure I will be full of, as my mother likes to say, piss and vinegar tomorrow.

I have been working all weekend on the essay for that content. I had pretty much given up on being able to write it, but blogger Jin insisted and so I am now pretty much done. It has to be in by July 1st, but I can actually hand it in as the mailing address is 4 times square or something. So I can have Jin print it for me and then I can walk it over tomorrow before Boredom with Borders begins.

Later today I am going to cut and paste my loserly essay here just so I can feel like it served some purpose other than to totally depress me about my writing skills.

But for now JP Walt and scandal beckon to me from Serendipity. Frozen Hot Chocolate. MMmmmmmmmmm.

Oh and don't forget to donate to the Klink Family so we can get shout out up and working again. Because together we can make a difference.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?