Blog Tease

"Because out here, it's fuck your friends, kill your parents, and have a nice day." -Kevin Spacey as Buddy Ackerman in Swimming with Sharks

Exhausted, sick, tired. And here you thought you were going to get a well thought out entry and all your getting is half assed excuse for why there isn't an entry. I think my students may have finally figured out that I am a bigger slacker than they are.

But I thought I'd give you a little taste of what is to come: identity the three coworkers I have had to fight the impulse to suffocate with pages ripped from my critical edition of Machiavelli's the Prince this week, the recent great and fabulous personal revelation I have had about romantic relationships, and who I am going to go out with this weekend. Yes, all this and more.

By the way Bishop called yesterday. Suddenly I have the impulse to confess...

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?