To Beast or Not To Beast

So it's friday and no response from the Beast regarding that last email, which I admit may have been a tad more bitchy than I intended, but he hasn't called once in eight months so he had to expect some. But I digress. Now with the Beast a sudden lack of contact doesn't mean anything, it happens all the time- a flurry of attention, and then nothing. But certainly the utter lack of anything, even one liner emails, makes me think that the way to deal with him is to block his email and just forget he exists. He is clearly never going to call no matter what kind of billboards I put up instructing him to do so. And even if he did, I would get maybe one visit and then he would vanish into the great beyond. So I think it is time that we all waved good bye to Beast. In the words of my good friend MR from college "Hasta La Bye-Bye."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?