Bad Bunni's New Goy Boy Toy

Just thought I would inform the collective that there is a new boy toy in town. Actually I met him almost two months ago, but I haven't wanted to write about him in case he ended up being as disappointing as Bishop. He has proven himself in battle so to speak and so I have decided to give him a name, Dixie Man ( yep another good ole southern boy).

He's rather a deviation from my usual type physically ( he doesn't look like a greyhound). But he does have the bluest eyes, I mean we are talking Spice Blue from Dune. The glow in the dark, what part of Jersey are you from blue.

Of course it's not his eyes I want him for. Let's just say if Tony the Tiger ever wants to go into early retirement, we have found a suitable replacement to teach his course. (Actually since this guy is very intelligent, he has something on Tony the Tiger. I don't actually have to kiss him just to keep him from saying something overwhelmingly stupid. Still, I don't really want either for their conversation.)

I'm thinking I should have t-shirts made "Bad Bunni's Boy Toy" with the official Bunni's depressed seal of approval (I know you're laughing, Jin).

Another craft project for Jin and me.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?