The Problem of a Common Problem

I wrote this yesterday when I distracted during a meeting. I meant to write "the problem of a common curriculum" but when I saw this today I thought it was much more accurate. I was attempting to teach the young 'uns-some who still are open about not having a book AS IF THIS IS MY FAULT. Really, listen, I tell you you need the book, but I can't redesign the semester to meet all of your financial needs. There are other students in the class, BORROW A BOOK, or for the love of G-d and all things holy, photo copy the relevant pages and read them.

Crickey.

On top of that I am in one of inky depressions. Really bad. I can't even talk about it now. There are other issues to discuss. I have much to write, but no time as the little ones tend to eat it up.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?