things I do that are so girly and typical, I actually resent myself for being so, y’know, OBVIOUS

Again courtesy of Smitten, who beat me to the damn punch. I swear I was going to do this last night, but then I fell asleep and I was scooped!

1. I love getting manicures and pedicures.

2. I love getting presents, even flowers. I know they die and make a mess, which I won't clean, but I love them anyway. Especially roses.

3.If I shower with you, you can bet I am hogging the hot water.

4. I getting dressed up to go out is almost as much fun as going out and getting stared at.

5. I love shopping.

6. Compliments-I don't just like'em, I need'em.

7. I dye my hair.

8. I love buying and wearing and playing with make up.

9.I enjoy cooking, especially ornate and gourmet dishes. I like cooking for others even more.

10. I have stuffed animals. Ok one is a stuffed slug, but still.

11. I will watch a film just for a hot actor.

12. I want to snuggle, not just after sex, but all the time. On the couch, while I'm reading, if I'm alseep.

13.I won't go outside without at least foundation on my face.

14. There is no such thing as ONE overnight bag.

15. I take ballroom dance classes three times a week.

16. I worry what people think about the condition of my apartment, even when no one has been there for three weeks.

17. I make snarky remarks about other women's clothes all the time. If no one is around to share it with, I will still think it to myself and smile.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?