The Dead Flying Cow Joke

So Miracle Gro tells me this joke tonight.

"We have this joke in Russia. In this town, there is this sign 'Flying Cow Circus.' Everyone is very excited. It sounds great. They want to see the Flying Cow. So finally the night comes. They get this cow and they hook it up to a crane. Up goes the cow, and then they drop it. Again up goes the cow, and they drop it again. Again and again and again. And finally the cow thinks to itself 'I wish I was dead already.'"

Miracle Gro starts laughing hytserically at which point I realize THAT was the joke.

He looks at me "It's a really funny joke in Russia."

That's when I started laughing. So there we are. He's laughing at a flying cow that wants to be dead, and I'm laughing that this joke is funny in russia.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?