Why I hate married men today:epilogue

I was telling the story to the Assless Wonder and I realize I left out some details that would add to the comedy and enjoyment of the married man epic:

He is 300 pounds. Yep. 300. I am so tiny I can't even give blood. I don't know how he thought he pull off screwing me without endangering my tiny life.

The film I fell asleep watching? Aladdin. He tried to seduce me during Aladdin. Because nothin' says hot forbidden sex like Disney.

So I spent last saturday having a 300 pound married man try and seduce me during Aladdin.

The hot guitarist eschews a dedicated fan for drunken fashion victims.

The guy who wanted to take me to dinner has cancelled twice in one week.

Anyone wonder why I have a total lack of faith in humanity?

Anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?