Dr. Feelgood

Ok, so I do not go into details but there is this doctor who I have a total crush on. If you go here, you may feast your eyes upon him. (Look at the top all the way to the right.)

Unfortunately my crushes have been working out VERY BADLY lately ( thank you Jin for feeding my ego so that I may fall even harder) which is why I am afraid of doing anything. Although, ahem, he has noticed me, and I know for a fact he has thought naughty things about me.

And of course he is one of the guys who could use me for my body, but won't.

But really, he is so much hotter than george clooney.

Jin has requested I get him a double blow job for his birthday. I am a bit more modest. I'll settle for a thorough examination.

or a guitar lesson...

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?