Temptation Island-Finale

Lord I can't believe I am admitting that I watched this show. I was supposed to be on a date, but alas I am watching the final bonfire.

Surprisingly, four couples go in, one comes out. Also surprisingly the girls came out better than the guys. And the GIRLS are who called it quits.

I'm just shocked. Not that I don't think girls break up with guys. They do. I have. And not that I think that it's unlikely, but I suppose, as the host would like to say "this is what I learned on my journey", that I generally think that women will hold onto a relationship till the bitter end, even if there is something better right in front of them. But really I suppose gender has nothing to do with it.

And so I have come away from Temptation Island having learned something important about myself-that I tend to think of women as more committed to relationships than men.

I have also learned that if I ever get a boyfriend again, I am not going put him on an island with 28 hot chicks.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?