Why I hate married men today

Ok people so here we go another long story which can be summed up in two lines, a guy who I wanted to be friends with attempts to seduce me which pisses me off because he's married. When I call him on it he says he wants to be "friends with benefits" well that only works when you're friends to begin with.

Can't there be one man who doesn't try and use me just for sex? just one?

And the worst part, I wanted to help him, and all he wanted to do was help himself.

You know, for the last week everytime I saw him he kept saying "I'm such a dick." Well, he is now.

The thing that pisses me off, is we talked for like four hours but then the seduction attempt made it so clear that he hadn't really been listening. He was just looking for a way in. ( "You were just looking for a way in, any way in, and YOU NEED ME."-Kevin Spacey as Buddy Ackerman in Swimming with Sharks)

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?