You be the judge

Ok now in the past I have rarely named named on this blog, but I have. John Yule, as you recall, I made the decision to name him because he was cheating on his girlfriend. Some others who I attempted to protect here on the blog had their girlfriends find out anyway. So here is the problem.

Should I post the name and website of the married man who made the attempt on me the other night? The Bunni who is all for justice wants to say yes, I should inform the world of this potential libertine. On the other hand, it was just an attempt, which did fail. Also, it does seem unfair to link his website here with that kind of information. After all the guy is just trying to make a living.

On the other hand, he REALLY pissed me off. And G-d knows I do not, generally, control my desire for vengance very well. So what do you think? Should I leave it be? Or post his name and no link? Or put everything up and let the public sort it out? Hmmmmmm?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?