Supply and Demand, Baby

Ok so they are coming out of the wood work these days. One man gets the scent and they all come running like wolves.

Tuesday I had the following conversation with the Assless Wonder:

Bunni: The nice thing about having so many men after you is you get to be a bitch.

Assless Wonder: What do you mean?

Bunni: Well this guy I met last weekend, he wanted to take me out on friday. So when does he call? Friday. So I totally ignored his call. Sunday I bump into him, he's all "What happened?" I told him, "Listen, by friday, I'm booked for the weekend. And in case you're wondering I'm already booked for NEXT weekend. And most likely, the weekend after that. " It's supply and demand. There is a high demand for my limited supply. It's like the bread lines in Russia, baby, you want a piece? You better pack your shit and be prepared to stand in line.

Assless Wonder laughs.

Bunni: Like this guy I went out with once a year ago. He calls me and tells me he wants to bring a boquet of red roses. That's it. No coffee, or drinks or whatever, just bring me roses. I'm tired and pissy, but I tell him, "Listen you drop off the flowers, we talk for a bit and then you go home." So he agrees. So he brings me the flowers. We sit on the front stoop. Of course he wants to take me to coffee, I say no. Then he wants a good night kiss. So I told him, "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek." And so he keeps hemming and hawwing and I said to him "Listen, there is no negotiation here. I have what you want. You will do what I want or that's it." So he got a kiss on the cheek and left.
Of course, I'm never going to go out with either of these guys, but it's great being able to be a bitch.

Assless Wonder: You deserve it.

Bunni: Damn right.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?