"I think relationships are a lot like a shark"
Woody Allen in Annie Hall


Such a weekend-so many issues

Saturday Night Live


"Because you are not the type of woman that you walk into a bar and two hours later you are taking to bed."-Israel

Uh, well, um, actually 98 percent of the straight male population of NYC would like to argue with him about that one.

And although I enjoy the fact we've only kissed, let's not forget the sex part. Any man who wants to capture the bunni, well let's not forget what bunnies spend a majority of their time doing. I'm not all about the mind-I do not want to daub marshmallow fluff on your cerebellum and then lick it off in an intellectually stimulating manner. Above the waist touching has it's place, but I do, at some point, want bunni love.

"No one puts Baby in a corner"
Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing

What is it about a man that calls me baby that I like. I can't understand it, it's supposed to be demeaning and objectifying and I'm sure feminists all over the globe are getting the flaming torches ready to roast me, but I do so love it. And you add the accent to it and it's so hot. It's so Olivier Martinez in Unfaithful.


"No that's just poetic baloney, for Roxanne you would need something special...something that would make her incapable of rational thinking
Steve Martin as C.D. in Roxanne

"I bet you look the best first thing when you wake up."-Israel

Is the man a professional or what? He knows how to give the compliments. Not just the expected compliments, (ie "Honey you look great tonight) but getting into the creative and unexpected compliments.

Saturday night he looked at me and said, "When I look at you I see someone who can accomplish anything. For you anything you decide is possible. " ( bunni melts off of bar stool onto floor)

In this vein, today he said on the phone to me "You know you are a queen and this is a walk in the park for you." Is there anything sexier than another person having that kind of belief in you?

I really think a lot of problems would be solved if we all had our own personal cheerleaders. Some number you could call anytime and just have someone say "You are the pinnacle of academic achievement" and then hang up.

The Mistake's Guide to Relationships

So I come into work and I am dying to tell the office about my hot Israeli photographer. Because, in the words of Zero Mostel, when you've got it, FLAUNT IT BABY FLAUNT IT.

The only person in the office, however, is the Mistake.

I tell her, and her response was this-

"That's great. Oh I'm so happy for you. Maybe he's the one and you can marry him because let me tell you marriage is great. I've been there twice myself, once legal and the other not so legal, but really I hope this guy is the one so you can stop looking."

Notice how she didn't ask me anything, like oh say, how long I've known him or if he has all his teeth. Talk about a shotgun wedding.

The worst thing is this woman is supposed to be teaching critical thinking.

more to come... Daydream Believer

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?