ANd now some bad poetry for the two hot guys on the 6 train this morning

Both with that clean Jack Kerouac look, faded jeans, not dirty or tattered, just faded,
professionally.

Both have well kept hands, short nails, clean, buffed,
manicured.

I try to picture them sitting amongst the teenage girls getting tips and the mothers getting fills in their silk wraps.
Trying to look cool in their clean tailored denim.

one blonde, the other dark,
the blonde reading a book, gets off the train without lifting his eyes,
he keeps reading as he walks down the platform,
a trick I perfected in childhood,
I cross streets while reading still

The dark one stays on the train.
He has a list,
it looks more like a spider web dipped in ink and pressed to paper

These two will perhaps be the only reason why I am glad I came to work this morning.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?