A Visual Marriage

I was sitting listening to hot Argentine guitarists play and the german philosophy expert/lawyer, let's call him Kant, sits down next to me.

He didn't talk to me. He pulled his paper out and opened it. He held it up, working on the crossword muttering to himself about five letter names of southern universities and such.

We sat there four inches apart. He was leaning towards me, but not talking, or looking, or touching.

I was watching the hot argentine,. At the same time, I was filled with loathing for this pompous guy. I just wanted him to somewhere else. Even a foot away. Just not so close that I could hear his muttering, that I could feel it when he crossed his legs.

And then I realized, that to other people, sitting so close, perfectly silent, we probably looked married.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?