My Wierd Weekend-the short short version

friday-after having a long fight with a friend I am abducted by a perhaps no longer married man to a gay birthday party-karoake and drunken roof top conversations ensue

saturday-I recover from hangover just in time to go on a date with a german philosphy expert/trial lawyer

I couldn't tell if he liked me or not....I'm guessing not

Sunday-go to Rohr's for coffee, try to work, fail miserably, go home and wait for hot argentine guitarist, get phone call from someone who I haven't mentioned here before let's call him Dick on Demand-DOD-wondering what I am doing later- I have been giving him the brush off for a while but now he insistent-he needs the love that only bunni can provide-and who am I to deny him his ration of the bad bunni?

So I told him to come over after ten as I figured I would be all hot and bothered by then-so I went listened to guitarist-got my hackles all the ready-came home and took a break from my online office hours so that DOD could ease my shoulder tension

later also during online office hours Dixie Boy gives me a call-apparently there was a boy toy convention somewhere on the east coast this weekend...curious....

and my students think my problem is a lack of sex...if they had any idea the types of things I get up to....half the time even I don't give myself full credit for the things I am capable of...




Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?