Where I've been hiding

Well I haven't been on for a bit. I've been hangin' out in my little bunni hole.

Friday I hung out with Mom. My fridge is now all stocked with goodies thanks to Mom. We did girly things like buy make up and get manicures. Always a good thing.

Last night was disappointing. Instead of catching up, the Marquis and I went the place of Happy Married Couple, who are mutual friends. We hung out there, but really there was no catching up. At the end, Marquis was all about getting into my pants, which I was not having.

On the other hand, I turned down 4 other offers-Bishop, Dixie Boy, John Yule, and a new comer, let's call him, Greyhound.

Still, they aren't the kinds of offers I really want. I mean, they fill in the spare moments while I'm waiting, but that's not what I am looking for.

The Marquis has noticed a change "Something happened to you. You're worse." He is the first person to say that. On the other hand, considering that he felt "rejected" the comment might have been more to hurt than to a truthful statement.

I told him the problem was the same as before, but he insisted something had changed. So I said it outright "Well, a year ago I could at least pretend to be in love or pretend that it was possible. I could at least find some guy and pretend well if I could have him I could be happy. Now I can't even pretend. I can't even pretend to have hope of loving someone."

To this, he had no response.

Tonight looks to be dedicted to work-grading and reading and such-but it's all good as tomorrow I have to get up to trouble with Smitten.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?