Bunni Love

I know I should blog about my date on thursday. And the one I had friday. Oh and the one I had today for brunch. And the one I'm going to have tonight.

All with the same guy.

But here's the thing. On a certain level I don't want to write about it. Part of is I'm afraid to write about in case people are like "Yikes, that doesn't sound good." On the other level, it's like I want to keep it to myself. There is also the issue that he doesn't know about the blog. And even I wrote only about the good things, which at the beginning there only seem to be good things, I don't know how he would feel about it. And I actually care about that in his case.

The good problem

But here's the complication. I have, well, I have my stable of men for, ahem, more basic needs-all of whom are currently on hold. ( John Yule stopped by thursday night and I sent him away.)

Then I have the three men who are wooing me.

Call me Israel

The one I have been seeing for the last three days is the Israeli photographer. He didn't kiss me until last night. A gentleman who can converse on a variety of topics, so far is taking care of me very nicely, AND has an amazing body. The amazing thing is this guy wants to take care of everything. He's got everything to taken care of. He found out I need a math tutor and he's setting me up with someone who lives on my block who is studying mathematics at columbia. He also cooks and so he told me whenever I need food while correcting papers he'll have food sent to me special delivery "Oh yes, it will come with a nice plate-even hot. It will be ready for you. All you have to do it eat."

How can you not love a man like this?

Them Duke Boys

But there's another guy who is wooing me. From Virginia no less. Initially I was more interested in him than the ISraeli, but now the tables are turning. Let's call him Luke Duke.

Luke is another one of those " I want to take care of you" guys. I sent him an email about how tired and achy I was on thursday. On friday I get an email from him, all it says is "It sounds like bunni needs me to come home to a home cooked meal and have a nice shoulder massage."

Yep, I could deal with that .

On the other hand, he is in the Army and he is in Virginia. Which is a definate handi cap. In addition, in terms of intelligence, I so can take him. Which is another handi cap.

Ziggy Stardust

I have saved the least for last. I have traded emails with him only. He is great looking-he plays in a band which is cutting a debut album and for a real job he is a graphic designer. Sounds exciting huh. But really, his emails are fairly boring. I'm holding on thinking that maybe he just isn't good with the written word. If I don't meet him soon he is going to disqualify himself from the running.

So there you go, the best problem a girl could have-three attractive intelligent men wooing her.

Feel the karma, baby.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?