G-d's Love, We Deliver MLA style

Well I shouldn't be posting. I should feverishly be reading papers and exams so I can make my friday grade deadline. But I just had to share.

The first year I taught, I had a student who tried to pass in an argumentative paper on how G-d is still good despite September 11th. Despite repeated lectures in my class about how papers need to focus on things that can actually be proved in a somewhat objective manner, I get a paper which, at one point, attempts to prove that G-d's love is at times reflected through the acts of individuals.

You know, it's not like I don't have enough issues with G-d, on top of everything else he won't stay out of my class room.

Couldn't they pick a more fun fictional character? Like say the Easter bunny?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?