More fun with search tracking

I think I'm going to make a side bar with the week's most amusing searches. Here are this week's. Generally the searches were so out there, I couldn't even come up with witty commentary. I was too distracted by trying to figure out what the hell they were looking for.

japan +crucifix +bunny

ursula dresses delaware

2004 angel in mauritius"hotmail.com"

"brian riley" + new york ( when the hell have I ever mentioned a brian riley?)

Chris Dufresne divorce ( yes it seems I have become the number four search result for divorcing chris dufresnse-who the hell is this guy?)

and the number one bizarre search result of the week:

werewolf sex art erotic with ( I don't want to know. No, I don't.)


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?