Excuse me while I whip this out
It seems my friends at the New Criterion have linked to me, which certainly explains the influx of visitors I have been getting. To explain my stance to those visitors who are confused, I would like to explain. I am an independent. In regard to many issues, especially education, I have become more conservative, but I am a registered independent. I vote for the person I believe to be the best candidate regardless of party. My dislike of Bush does not mean that I do not agree with conservative values. I do actually agree with many, but I can not bring myself to agree with a constitutional ban on same sex marriage or keeping under G-d in the pledge of allegiance. Just so you know.
And I was going to give a racy post from my NaNoMo novel, but well, I had to give some exposition to first time visitors.
Thank you.
The Management

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?