The Crochet of Cthulhu: Designing the Mitt

Some of you might be wondering how I am dealing with all of this. Well, I'm doing it with a lot of liquor and tylenol PM. Last night it was tequila, today it's gin.

But I continue on with my cthulhu bathmitt. Here you see one side finished. I used a spray stitch that I got from SweaterBabe.com's Fabulous and Flirty crochet book. Unfortunately there were no directions on how to reduce stitches so I had to wing it.

The wings I got by modifying a pattern for butterfly potholders in the Annie's Attic The Ultimate Book of Potholders.

Of course the challenge was that I didn't keep very good notes on how I made one side, just kind of experimenting until I finally found something that worked. The next challenge was trying to reproduce that side so both sides would match. Posted by Picasa


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?