Mommie Dearest
Had to take my cat back to the vet today. Don't even ask. I'm back on the alcohol and advil PM diet. Thank g-d I don't have kids because they'd have to invent a whole new class of horrible parent. Last night I was up with her at five in the morning. I called the vet ER and they said to just wait for the results of tests. I went back to sleep. This morning I got some of the test results back but not all of them. They say I can bring her in at five, but really they've done everything they can so far. She's been x-rayed (no tumors). She's had blood work and urinalysis. The vet seems not to be concerned, but she's still acting off. I keep telling myself I'm doing the right thing waiting to see if she's OK.

Right?

Where did I put the advil again?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?