Lust for Life
Or rather getting my ass kicked by it. Tomorrow I leave for the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors, which promises to be significantly more pleasant than Thanksgiving with my relatives. Unfortunately, this week has been kicking my ass hardcore. HARDCORE. Last night, I stayed up until 3 AM fereverishly trying to finish crocheting the shoulder strap to the cthulhu pocketbook. It's still not done. Nor is the front. Or the wings. Or the tentacles. And it's supposed to be done by Saturday morning! I still haven't picked up a new card for my camera phone. And I have to go to the yarn barn to get more yarn.

Today my personal organizer came and we worked for four and half hours. If it wasn't for that I would be closer to being done with the Cthulhu. Half the place looks like it was hit by a blizzard. The other half looks good, but of course things are in "trial positions." I like the new layout although I think I'll be putting some furniture into storage. I really should have hired this guy five years ago. The place feels different. Much easier for me to deal with. Well the stuff not piled on the couch or on the floor.

Feel like I've been hit by a bus though. My organizer although he may be revolted by my lax cleaning attitude, loves the stuff I have. He is fascinated by all the little wierd things, like my little stuffed gargoyle that roars! He likes my sense of play. Well who wouldn't?

Tomorrow have to get up early to double check on the packing thing, run to the yarn barn, run to best buy-jump into a car and then head for NJ. You should see how much shit I am taking-if I was going to paris all I would bring is some deoderant in a paper bag (well now that's pretty much all I could bring anyway) to go to NJ I have a huge bag of candy, DVDs, books, yarn, make up, killer bunni slippers, etc. I'll be bringing my laptop and hopefully they will have wifi so I'll be able to check in and let you know how things are going. Probably a lot of "Holy crap Ron Perelman is licking on of pumpkin lollies! That's so hot!"

I would be a little less worried about tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact I have a date with a cute lawyer tonight in about half an hour and I still don't know what to wear. In fact, I have to go throw myself in the shower now.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?