Crochet Cthulhu: The Project Thus Far
This is actually one of the latest things I've done. Devise how to make the Eyes of Cthulhu. The nice thing about the Elder Ones is that Lovecraft describes the geometry as "off." Any inconsistency I can ascribe to, of course, my strict adherence to the textual description of Cthulhu and not, you know, my complete inability to reproduce the same effect twice.
Here's the basic envelop bag. I used a diagonal spray stitch to make this.
Here's a close up of the stitches I used and a close up look at the yarns I used.
I experimented with eye placement. Trying to figure out where to put them. The yellow cotton used for the eyes are leftovers from Blogmonkey's potholders. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?