No Sleep From Brooklyn
Marv and I just got back from a weekend of wickedness courtesy of the RI International Horror Film Festival and Wicked EFX. I am currently attempting to upload photos to an online album. Don't worry I shall add linkage as soon as possible so that you can enjoy the hijinx a go-go.

As much as I was filled with ambition in the car ride home about blogging this trip and starting my notes about it for Icons of Fright, well, now that I am here with the most emotionally needy cat in the world purring on my lap and having gotten very little sleep thanks to the incredibly unhygienic conditions at the Motel 6 in Warwick RI, I think I shall go to sleep.

Although after 3 days of horror movies, the most fattening diet in the world, and sleeping in a motel that should be reported to the CDC I don't know how successful I am going to be in that endeavor.

Oh and while I have your attention, can I tell you how disappointing it is to return from a trip and find no comments on my last post? The post that I woke up at six o'clock in the morning to write so you all would have something interesting to read this weekend while I was away. Not even a "nice review." And it's not like my non existant job or my non existant boyfriend miss me. Thank the lord the emotionally needy cat in the world knows how to make me feel needed. And that is by getting white cat hair all over my black top. Oh three days of non lint brush needing bliss. Already she is desecrating my new black hoodie. I wish my audioblogger still worked, I would treat you to the extasy of Miss P.

So tired. Must sleep. Cat commands me.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?