Exhausted
Well since there is no reason why I have to hide anymore, I thought I would post this lovely picture of myself, Marv the Killer Rabbit, and the Toxic Avenger-NJ's First Superhero from the Fangoria. Marv apparently took umbrage at Toxie trying to rest is head on my shoulder. He takes that security post I gave him very seriously. Luckily no was seriously injured and Marv agreed to pay for the cleaning bill for Toxie's suit.

I need to get some rest beforeI blog about this grand event, but before I do I just want to say that the people who work at Troma are the nicest people in the world. They are so nice, it scares me. Seriously. And they love candy. And as much as Lloyd is about boobs and blood, his male leads, like Will Keenan or the star of Poultrygeist Jason Yachanin, are always a very nice treat for me. So they are all good in my book.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?