The Bag is Half Full
The good news about eating men at the astounding rate that I do is that much like potato chips, they'll make more. I was walking by a bar where one of my latest conquests with whom I have been playing casual phone tag was sitting having a beer doing nothing. Including calling me despite the fact that I still have his watch and he called yesterday to let me know we "might" be able to get a drink. I might have gotten the insiest bit upset if, at the exact time in the exact same bar, a really hot guy almost fell out of the bar window he was so trying to get my attention.

Better to think of the men that I will sleep with who won't call than focus on the ones I have slept with and don't call.

Who says I'm a pessimist?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?