Van Helsing

Yes, a movie so bad that even all the eye candy couldn't save it. I have to say, despite all the Troma movies I've watched, if I had a choice between watching Frankenfish or Van Helsing...well I would probably set my own head on fire and beat it out with a sledgehammer to avoid watching either one, but I digress. Let's just say it's bad and move on.

Van Helsing is allegedly the prequel to Evil Dead. I didn't believe it either, but IMDB says it, so it must be true.

Incidentally I had to fix the clock on my blogger program, so don't trust the first two time stamps. I didn't realize my blogger clock is apparently 30 minutes ahead.

Here is your next trivia question:

This horror film involves a plot to unify the 18 most evil "people" who ever lived despite one of them is a man eating plant and another is an alien. This movie, like Van Helsing also features Dracula and the Wolfman.

"Can't a girl get laid around here without being burned at the stake?"

Identify this movie. 1 pt.

What MST3K fave plays Dracula? 2 pt.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?