NNNNYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

So aside from an enjoyable 3 am jaunt in the snow, I spent the majority of the weekend on the couch evaluating student paper proposals. And when I say evaluating, I mean wondering how I can spend an entire class lecturing about an assignment, hand them a template WITH directions, which I reviewed and get so many assignments that don't bear the SLIGHTEST resemblance to what I asked for. Apparently, my students, in their infinite wisdom, have decided it's easier to ignore me in class, not read the homework, do the assignment based on whatever garbled information happens to be flitting around in that large echoing basin on the top of their necks, and then rewrite the whole damn thing because IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ASKED FOR!

Ahem.

So now I have to don my cowl and fetch my scythe and EXPLAIN how it behooves them to get it RIGHT the FIRST TIME AROUND.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?