You're doing the french mistake

"Throw out your hands, stick out your tush, hands on your hips, give 'em a push, next thing you know, you're doing the french mistake. Voila!"-Blazing Saddles

So the Mistake has a boy toy a work. This 26 year old, who is actually attractive. I was standing there and she is actually getting him to come over to her house for dinner. And she is already joking about marrying him. ( She also said to me while he was standing right "He's not ready now. He has no money. I don't want no man with no money. I gotta wait, but as soon as he makes it I'm gonna marry him.") This woman has been married twice already. She should give some of the rest of us a chance. This is a english professor who can't read. She doesn't know who Carl Jung or George Bernard Shaw is. She has never heard of tuberculosis. And yet, she will get this guy. And this is why I get depressed. This is why I lose hope for humanity. Because Darwin was wrong. Try and tell me that is helps the species that this woman should procreate. Ok now try and tell me with a staright face.

I guess John Yule was right. Act stupid, more cleavage.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?