Oh Captain, My Captain
I was feeling pretty lowly yesterday. Not just the prospect of taking down Bunniblog, but the continued drama at work. The general apathy of my students. The prospect of seeing the Asshat with an Accent on Friday. Contemplating going to Vegas for Thanksgiving (Eric the wonderful was from Vegas and I spent a lot of time there with his family). My overwhelming "I'm a failure and I continue to be a failure and it's just going to get worse" Marvin the Paranoid Android-like attitude.


I was actually considering going back on medication (I've only been medication for depression twice and both time for short periods of time) but I have found something better. There is apparently something easier, better for me, and more effective-having a hot dancer gratuitiously grab my ass. There is no day so bad that a hot dancer can not make it a little bit better. Go with me on this one.
,br>
The Captain for all his Americanski bashing was upset by my mood and decided to perk me up a bit with some over the top flirting (it always works people). At the end of the lesson I thanked him and he took my hands in his hands and said, "Look, you are a good person. You are pretty and good. If someone does not like you, I don't care-man, woman, child-fuck them. There is only one you. You live life for yourself, and you love yourself and anyone doesn't love you-fuck them."


Oh and he has also committed to attending my birthday shenanigans. So if I come back from Vegas as Mrs. Crazy Hot Dance Teacher don't be surprised.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?