They Pissed Off the Wrong Mexican
I gotta say, I'm disappointed people. This movie came out this year and most of the answers are up at IMDB. But here they are. The poem Jungle Julia "writes" for Butterly's lapdance is On a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost. Although in the movie the lapdance is on a "missing" reel, shots of it were featured in the trailers.

Despite being horribly unfunny, Cherry wanted to be a stand-up comedian. Kurt Russell who plays Stuntman Mike is also called Icy Hot. Finally the trailers are as follows:

Cowgirls in Sweden, They Call Him Machete, Werewolf Women of the SS, Thanksgiving, and Don't.

They Call Him Machete is actually becoming a real film. All of these trailers are available for your viewing pleasure at youtube. I'd link 'em here, but well I don't think it will make much of a difference.

Next trivia challenge. I feel the need for a little Joe Bob Briggs.

The premise of this film features a traumatized science teacher being harassed to the breaking point by her students.

Name the movie 1 pt.

According to Joe Bob's commentary on the DVD, you can tell that the opening scene of this film was filmed in the NJ meadowlands how?
5 pts.

Still haven't gotten the strawberry soda because of my fear about post quality. I am going dammit and getting some snacks too!

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?