More Coverage of the NYCHFF
In case you haven't guessed it, there isn't going to be much action around here because between writing up my festival coverage and trying to furiously catch up on work I have any spare time. So until then, head over the Pretty-Scary and see my latest update. Furthermore, Marv managed to get himself on the front page showcasing the little tables for note taking at the Cantor Film Center. Also there is a function where you can rate the article. Please go there and rate it so I can feel like I'm not writing myself into an early grave over articles no one is reading. Cos if that's the case I might have to come back from the dead and haunt you all, and trust me, no one wants that.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?