"Have you ever been felt up? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off...hoping to God your parents don't walk in?... Over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvin's in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night?
Bender ( as played by Judd Nelson) in The Breakfast Club You know I really hope you guys appreciate all the research that I do here at Bunniblog-um all the research that I do instead of doing work that is.

So I was going to take some time here and talk about Bishop and explain who he is and where he came from because I know all you out there in Bloggieland who never shout out really and deeply care. But I digress.

Well I was going to write about Bitshop here, but I don't feel like it right now except in a kind of referential way. I'll give you the big meeting and bio over the weekend when I am not about to fall over. It's a gorgeous day, I want to spend some of it outside, that is if that putz Jin can ever get ass over here so we can have lunch.

Is there anything more wonderful than being on a date and getting a call from the guy you really like? Yes, getting calls from two guys ( I really like one, the other, well, he is good for a place holder on saturday nights). You see, when you get two calls, it's not "Oh I have options" it;s "Oh I have a waiting list" and beyond that it's "Oh I have a harem." The problem is, for anyone who has had one, harems never last.

So anyway Bishop called last night and left this really cute message for me (Oh lord I am making myself sick with frilly silliness) "Hey, got your message and I'm excited about your message and I'm excited about being excited about your message so um give me a call..." Ok now that I type it out, it's not that exciting, but it was really exciting for me. I'm all glowy ( albeit in a drained about to fall over from sheer exhaustion kind of way) and I'm sitting in my classes and its really hard to stay focused you know when there is a hot guy out there leaving at the very least interesting phone messages. ( That the guy a can handle dialing a phone and b bothers to call me back and c isn't so terrified of me that he's emigrated to Siberia is just amazing to me)

Where the hell is Jin? He is supposed to be here by now. I'm going to be forced to eat this damn computer

I'm trying to do the reading for class and all I can think about is when is he going to want to see me and what should I wear ( skirt? dress? pants?) and will I have enough time to get a manicure and pedicure done? (Oh yeah, baby, we are getting out the big guns- the toes in Essie's "UPS" and fingers in Maybelline's "Cherry Rain.")

OK I must go-it is too nice of a day to sit in front of a computer and day dream about a date that hasn't even happened yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?