Shane, come back, Shaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee

Depressed. Again, I get to be last woman standing, the only girl without a boyfriend. I was that way in high school. I was that way in college. And I am still that way now.

And the only person who seems to be able to effectively deal with my depressions IS AWAY. I keep waiting and waiting for him to come back and every time I sign on, no email, no im. I feel like that little kid at the end of Shane, or maybe I feel like Shane riding off to hide the fact that I am dying. And of course the fact that he is gone, off having fun, only makes it worse. (Not that I would want him to live his life around my depressions, that would be impossible.)

Also I blew off a guy tonight. I was suppose to go on a second date much later tonight, but well I didn't really like the guy all that much, I just liked that he had a motorcycle. But he was really annoying me on the phone this week and so at the last minute I decided I would rather slum around here, after my evening with Rich and the gang, in my pjs. Of course now I'm in pjs being depressed, wondering why it is I can't get one date with a person that I don't want to clobber with a toaster after an hour of conversation. There has to be someone out there I can date and keep my self esteem intact.

I should probably just go to sleep.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?