Better Living Through Blogging

All of these entries are my secret attempt to make up for all the days when there were no entries. And all the days to come once summer semester starts when there are no entries.

So as I said in my previous entry ( all of five min. a go) I met Ari and we hung on the front stoop. So now I have a new friend in the neighborhood. And we do seem to be well suited as we both like to sleep late and bitch about male stupidity.

And they say cyberspace is making us all isolated and apathetic. Well I met a cool person in my own damn neighborhood thanks to bloggin'. I feel like I'm making one of those cheesy testimonials that you see on dating websites and I never believe are real. "Thank you blogger. For all the love and joy that you have brought into my life. I never thought that I could meet a like minded woman in my neighborhood, but you changed all that. And now my life is complete."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?